Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 31- Common Test

I was the only one still sleeping in the morning when YF and Carol have already woken up to study for common test :P

We had our common test from 9.30am to 11.00am.

And after that, YF, Geena, Kimberley, Faith and Pei Wen did their hair for like super duper long!

When they came back at about 6 plus, all of us were in shock! Geena and YF looked so mature after their perm! Hahaha.. but not too bad lah :)

After they settled down, we went to the night market in the cold and wet weather. But the night market also nothing much to buy. Surprisingly, I saw the same bag as I bought from taobao! They were selling it at 59 yuan when I bought mine for 39 yuan.. Hahaha.. But they had the colour that Rani wanted (which was out of stock online) Oh well, I think she's happy with the colour she bought :)

After night market, we went to the street behind our dorm to buy supper. I bought the chicken on stick (Like an extented version of satay but don't taste like satay) and lemon flavoured waffle-- whoa, super nice :D [shiok ah!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment