Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 30- Study for Common Test

Yes, I spent my 30th day in Wuhan studying for common test. Study, study, study, study, study... it goes on and on and on... Conclusion: Never ever cram Biology facts into your brain within 1 day (although I did that for O's prelims :P Haha)



While studying halfway, YF and I suddenly crave for ice-cream despite the freezing weather out there! So, we went to the provision shop downstairs and buy one small tub of ice-cream. Hahaha.. It seems that for the past few days, the weather here has been really cold and rainy. I could even see my own breath when I speak :) And when we go out to get stuff, we only wear 1 T-shirt, 1 jacket, shorts and slippers. Haha..We always stand out from the China students :) Sometimes, we could see people looking at us, as if they're thinking, are they mad? Aren't they feeling cold?

No doubt, we're champions! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment