Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 11- Yangtze River Cruise

Today is the first day of the Yangtze River Cruise. Was quite excited initially because there won't be lessons for 3 whole days. Haha.. Anyway, we gathered together at 12.15pm. And, off we went! The bus journey was super duper long! I think it's even longer from Singapore to KL! :O

Finally, we arrived at our destination :D And here are some photos:





Yan Fang and my room


The very small toilet (like airport toilet)


The city


Getting ready for ship lock!


Ship lock in action! The water is rising....


Yay! Water has risen to a certain level and the gate is going to open..
Ship lock was at about 9.40pm. After seeing the ship lock, we went back to our own rooms.
Reflection
Today, I've learnt about some history about the Yangtze River. And today was also the first time I experience a ship lock. Something new I learnt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment