Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 12- Yangtze River Cruise

Today is the 2nd day of our cruise. Below is my breakfast for the day, yummy...


Nice red dates milk (taste like strawberry milk)
As I looked at the sceneries, I marvel at God's creation. Indeed, he has created this beautiful earth. What an awesome God.








Halfway through, we had to transfer to a small boat whereby we sail through the narrower rivers




Melissa and I :)

This was our boat (It's a convertible..top part can open and close.. haha.. just the wooden version)


We got down fromthe boat and walked through a trail



Rani, me, Melissa, Letty and Hana :)


Finally, the last stop is climbing 300 plus steps...


This is just the beginning...

Hana, Eddy and Rani (Kimberley was at the back! Her hands are raised! Hahaha)



Yay! We reached the top!! :D
After such a long walk, we had a great dinner! :)

Reflection
Today, I see hills after hills and all the pictures I took all look so similar. But actually, you can create a picture out of a rock or the shape of the hills. Like, a person lying down, etc. It's indeed interesting to see how these landscapes can also be a form of art. How different people have different ways of interpreting things and how people have various perspectives. The mind we have can be so imaginative!

No comments:

Post a Comment