Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 28- Physiology Presentation and Cultural performance preparation

Today is the last monday in Wuhan :( Time passes so fast..

Woke up at about 8 plus and at about 10 plus, YF, Geena and I did our project. After a while, I went with Melissa to da-bao for them lunch. I ate this something like pita bread with lots of filling inside (fatty pork, spring onion, egg and sausage). Actually, it was quite nice but after a while, it tastes really salty.

We had our presentation in class at 1pm and my group was the 4th group to present.

After presentation, some of them went back to the dorm while some of us stayed behind. As for me, I went to find my good friend, food :) Yes, I bought a piece of cake from the bakery and it's nice! :) Hahaha..

At about 4pm, we started to prepare for the performance and I was a bit bored because I was not in the dance team (they were practising really hard). After a while, I helped Letty write her chinese script (No, I did not think of the words. I just copied on foolscape whatever Letty wrote on the whiteboard) It's been ages since I wrote chinese characters.

At about 7 plus, we left the classroom and Rani and Hana helped me da bao pi dan porridge and fried dumplings! :) Yay!

The next food I'm gonna try is the waffle!! Muahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment