Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 1- Flying off to Wuhan!

Today is a day that when I look at the moon, I look down, not up. Haha.. Why? Because I was on the aeroplane, 'flying above the moon'.

I woke up at about 7 plus today, and got all ready to leave for the airport. And I played monopoly deal with kor once while he was eating his breakfast :) (oh, he didn't eat breakfast twice today! Hehe) I shall not say who won. *ahem*

Finally left the house at about 10.20am. Said my goodbye to da-jie's bed. (aww.. will miss it lots!)

Reached the airport, saw the rest of the class, take some photos and checked in our luggage. In my mind, I was dreading the airplane ride though.. never really like them.

Boarded the plane at 1 plus pm, plane ride was 3.5 hrs. We reached Guangzhou and had dinner at the airport. Then waited for quite some time to board the plane to Wuhan.

And it was on this plane when I was looking down on the moon.

Finally, we reached Wuhan! Took a long, bumpy bus ride to the hostel. And by the time we've washed up and everything, it was already 3 plus am. And I dozed off to sleep....

Thank you Father for the safe trip and for relieving my headache.



Wuhan airport at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment